Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the camaro.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the camaro.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rendition Multimedia, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the camaro.com web site are provided “as is”. Rendition Multimedia, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Rendition Multimedia, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- There is no connection between the camaro.com web site and Chevrolet. We operate independently, and without explicit authorization from Chevrolet or General Motors. If you would like to visit the official Chevrolet Camaro web site, the link is http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro
In no event shall Rendition Multimedia, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Rendition Multimedia, Inc.’s Internet site, even if Rendition Multimedia, Inc. or a Rendition Multimedia, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the camaro.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rendition Multimedia, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Rendition Multimedia, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Rendition Multimedia, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Rendition Multimedia, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the camaro.com web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rendition Multimedia, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Email accounts
The camaro.com email address may not be used to send spam email. Additionally, user may not represent themselves as employees or affiliates of camaro.com, Rendition Multimedia, Inc., Chevrolet, General Motors, or any dealers that sell the Camaro vehicle. Rendition Multimedia may terminate your account at any time if we feel that the email address is being used for spam, hate speech, illegal purposes, fraud, or in any way that is disfavorable to the name. Termination under these circumstances will not be eligible for a refund. We reserve the right to suspend service if it no longer is deemed appropriate to our business concerns. Termination for this reason will qualify for a partial refund of any remaining service that has been pre-paid. Rendition Multimedia offers no warranty to the performance or effectiveness of the email forwarding service, beyond what our hosting provider is capable of fulfilling. Currently, we cannot support email forwarding to comcast.net, or aol.com accounts. We may deny any request for email service for this reason, or any other reason that we deem reasonably appropriate.
8. Customer Support
Rendition Multimedia, Inc. does not maintain a customer support staff. We do not troubleshoot technical problems. Customers who have purchased a product or service from the camaro.com web site should use the contact form to request assistance or cancellation of subscription services like email forwarding. While we cannot troubleshoot technical support issues, we will provide a refund, or partial refund, in cases where it is clear that our products or services are not providing the value that we claimed to offer. This decision is at the sole discretion of Rendition Multimedia, Inc., and the camaro.com staff. The contact form is the best way to address support issues. If you need to contact us by mail or phone, please use the information below.
Rendition Multimedia, Inc.
P.O. Box 9110
Mount Prospect, IL.60056
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the camaro.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.